Click on the links below to view information about our different lodging arrangements.
- Cumberland Cabins
- Savannah Cabins
- 2 Bedroom Cabins
- Log Cabins
- Amish Cabins
- Independence Cabin
- Boo Boo™ Bungalow
- Efficiency Cabins
- Bear Dens
Ranger Smith has some important reminders:
- No discounts apply to holiday weekends and a three night minimum stay is required.
- Holiday rates apply to nights of Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day weekend. Memorial Day May 24, 25, 26; July 4th is for July 1-5. Labor Day is August 30, 31 and September 1. A stay on any of those nights requires a three night minimum stay.
- Fall Festival and Halloween Weekends now require payment in full by August.
- Advance reservations are highly recommended, especially for summer, holiday and Halloween periods. A credit card deposit is required when making the reservation.
- Non-holiday cabin rentals require a minimum two (2) night stay.
- All reservations for more than two (2) nights are firm upon arrival and no refunds will be allowed for early departure.
- Camping rates are for 1 camping unit and 1 vehicle.
- Camping rates during the summer are based on 4 people. Additional person $4 per night (ages 3-60).
- A daily charge is applicable to all guest/visitors joining you in the campground.
- A second camping unit on the same site (i.e. tent) will be $10 per night.
- Late checkout is available. Please make advance arrangements with the office as your site or cabin may be committed to another camper.
- Activities and facilities may vary throughout the year.
- Our facility is very family oriented and appropriate conduct is required at all times.
- Loud, rowdy or other inappropriate behavior of any kind will result in your removal from the Park without benefit of any refund.
- Unattended an/or noisy pets are grounds for immediate removal from the Park without refund.
- Checkout time is at 11:00 a.m. Late checkouts will be charged an additional $5.00 per hour.
- Cabins are expected to be left in reasonably clean condition and charges will be assessed for damages or extraordinary cleaning.
- Sorry, but we do not give refunds for illness, work schedule changes, inclement weather, acts of nature or other events beyond the Campground’s control.
- All reservations require a seven (7) day notice of cancellation for a full refund less a $5.00 administrative fee. Cancellations with less than seven (7) days notice result in a forfeiture of reservation deposit.
- Weekend camping reservations for June, July, August and Halloween Weekends require a 2 night minimum.
- The guest assumes all risks and danger incidental to the activity of camping in a rustic outdoors environment including specifically (but not exclusively), the danger of being injured by insects or other animals, of being injured while participating in recreational activities at the Campground or being injured as a result of inclement weather conditions, and agrees that the Campground and its owners, agents and employees are not liable for injuries or property damages resulting from such causes.
For more information or to make reservations please call 270.773.3840 or toll free 1.800.523.1854.