YES, WE ARE OPEN! We are officially in our Off Season. Cabin and Campsites available and our pool and splash pad are OPEN until September 20th! We have cabin and campsite availability for Fall Festival/Halloween Weekends.
DUE TO COVID19 ALL INFORMATION BELOW CAN BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE!
- Dial 911 for Police, Fire, Ambulance, and Sheriff
- For Campground Assistance After Hours: After hour numbers are posted at the front door to the Ranger Station and bulletin boards throughout the campground
- JELLYSTONE PARK™ Mammoth Cave is a family oriented park. We want everyone to have fun, enjoy our facilities and have a relaxing stay. Please respect other campers and our park facilities. This will only be possible with your help. Please inform all members of your camping party of the policies of the Camp-Resort. Please abide by all posted regulation signage throughout the Camp-Resort.
- Activities and available facilities may vary throughout the year. Prices and amenities are subject to change.
- Advance Reservations are highly recommended, especially for summer, holiday and Halloween periods. A credit card deposit is required when making the reservation. Non- holiday cabin and campsite rentals require a minimum two (2) night stay. All reservation for more than two (2) nights are firm upon arrival and no refunds will be allowed for early departure. Must be 21 years of age to make a reservation.
- All guests must check-in at the Ranger Station before setting up on a campsite.
- All visitors must check-in at the Ranger Station as they enter the park.
- All Guests and Visitors must wear a wristband at all times.
- All vehicles must display parking pass at all times.
- Alcoholic Beverages are restricted to your campsite for use in moderation only.
- Behavior: Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park™ is a privately owned camping resort. Most people have good sense and respect for others. If you do not, remember that we enforce our rules to protect our campers and our Park. Loud, rowdy or other inappropriate behavior of any kind will result in your removal from the Park without benefit of any refund. Management reserves the right to evict, at our discretion and without refund, any person whose conduct is objectionable or violates Park rules.
- Bicycles: When riding a bicycle at Jellystone Park please obey all traffic rules and stop signs. Also, bicycles are not permitted after dark, this is for the safety of all our guests.
Reservation policy changes for 2021—starting September 8th, 2020:
- Deposit for cabin, campsites and golf carts is the greater of 50% of the total reservation cost or the first night’s stay for non-holiday periods.
- $20 rescheduling fee will be added to all reservations if orginal scheduled date needs to be changed—can only be applied to a reservation one time and must be outside 14-day cancellation window. Cannnot change date inside cancellation window. Although, this does not apply to adding/subtracting a date to existing reservation.
- NO refund for holidays after 24 hours.
- No refunds or date changes on ANY holiday period.
- Cabin Cleaning: Cabins are expected to be left in reasonable clean condition. Charges will be assessed for damages and extraordinary cleaning.
- Campfires are part of the camping experience. However, put the fire out properly when not attended. All fires must be of reasonable size as to not endanger anyone or anything. Do not move fire rings.
- Check-In/Check-Out Times: Check-in time is 3:00 pm CST for cabins and noon CST for campsites. Check-out time for cabins and campsites is 11:00 AM CST. Late checkouts will be charged an additional $5 per hour and must be arranged ahead of time with the reservation staff.
- Drones & Hoverboards: At this time drones and hoverboards are not allowed in the park due to safety reasons.
- Entrance on to the campground property constitutes permission for the management of Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp - Resort to photograph the visitor while on the premises and to use any resulting pictures for any lawful purpose without compensation to the visitor. The guest assumes all risks and danger incidental to the activity of camping in a rustic outdoors environment while participating in recreational activities, such as hiking, swimming, Jumping Pillow or mini-golf at the Camp-Resort or of being injured as a result of inclement weather conditions, and agrees that the Camp-Resort and it's owners, agents and employees are not liable for injuries of property or damages resulting from such causes.
- Firewood should not be brought in from out of Kentucky. Pests and disease harmful to our trees are frequently transported this way and have killed numerous trees in our Park already. In compliance with a request from the Commonwealth of Kentucky we no longer allow out-of-state firewood in the Park. If through oversight you brought some into the Park, please do not take it off your truck/camper/vehicle. Please transport it back out of the Park when you continue your journey. We offer firewood for sale at the Ranger Station as a reasonable price and will gladly deliver it to your site upon request.
- Fishing Ponds: Fishing is allowed in the ponds; however, it is catch and release only. Swimming is not allowed in the ponds.
- Fall Festival & Halloween Weekends now require payment in full at the time of reservation, effective March 1, 2020.
- Golf Carts: We have a limited number of golf carts for rent. We recommend reserving at the time you make your reservation. Only $60 per day in Peak Season/Fall Festival/Halloween and $35 per day in Pre-Season and Post-Season. Friday and Saturday rental requires a 2-day minimum. We have 6-Seat Premium Golf carts at a rate of $115 per day during Peak Season/Fall Festival/Halloween and $55 per day Pre- Season and Post Season. Friday and Saturday rental requires a 2-day minimum. You must be 21 years old to reserve and drive our golf carts. A credit card on file is required to rent a cart. Effective Jan 1st, 2018 personal golf carts are no longer allowed per insurance requirements
- Holiday Periods 2020 are Memorial Day (May 22-25), 4th of July (July 2-5) and Labor Day (September 4- September 7). A three night minimum stay is required and must be paid in full prior to arrival. No discount is allowed during Holiday Periods.
- Litter: Please help keep our Park beautiful. Please do not litter and please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground.
- Minimum Check In/Reservation age is 21 Years Old.
- No Operations of Unlicensed Motorized Vehicles: For example, scooters, mini-bikes, ATV's. You must be a legal licensed driver to operate any motor vehicle. Mopeds only allowed with current road license.
- No Pets in Rental Cabins: Due to health regulations, pets are not permitted in any of our rental units except pets that are registered in our Lincoln's Logs (Cabins 1 - 10), Amish Cabins (11-20) and Savannah Cabins (33-38). There is a $10 per pet per night fee. If a pet is found in any of these areas, you will forfeit all rental fees, be charged a special cleaning fee, and will be asked to leave the Park.
- Pets staying in Campsites: Pets (maximum of 2) are allowed on your campsite on a leash and under the owner's control at all times. They must be kept in a camper, tent or RV at night and must never be left unattended. Unattended and/or noisy pets are grounds for immediate removal from the Park without refund. Pets are not allowed in rental cabins (except 1 – 20 and 33-38), pools and pool areas, Karst Beach, water slide or camp resort buildings, or people playgrounds. Aggressive pets are not allowed and will not be tolerated. No breeds perceived by others to be aggressive breeds are permitted in the park including but not limited to Dobermans, Rottweilers, Pit Bulls, Mastiffs and others due to requirement of our insurance. Dog walk areas are available and marked on the Park perimeters. Please clean up and dispose of all pet waste -- doggie bags are provided for your convenience. There is not a fee for these pets.
- Proper Swim Attire at Pool Areas, Water Zone Splashpad, Karst Beach and Waterslide: Cut offs and street clothes are not acceptable. Parents need to accompany 16 year olds and under at all water facilities. Please help us with these safety issues. Under garments are not swimwear and not appropriate to be in our pool areas. No lifeguards are on duty; swim at your own risk.
- Personal Golf Carts: Effective Jan 1st, 2018 personal golf carts are no longer allowed per insurance requirements.
- Quiet Hours: For the comfort of your neighbor, quiet time begins at 11:00 PM CST. This means no radios, loud music or disturbing noises. Quiet time is from 11:00 PM CST to 8:00 AM CST (strictly enforced). All children are to be at your site/cabin during this time.
- Radios: Please keep the volume at a level so you can enjoy it, but your neighbors do not have to.
- Recycling: We offer recycling of aluminum, glass and plastic at the Park. Recycling bins are located at the Pavilion and Karst Beach.
- Refunds and Cancellations: Sorry, but we do not give refunds for illnesses, work schedule changes, inclement weather, acts of nature or other events beyond the Park’s control. All reservations require a seven (7) day notice of cancellation for a full refund less a $18.00 administrative fee. Golf Cart cancellations require a seven (7) day notice of cancellation for a full refund less a $5.50 administrative fee. Cancellations with less than seven (7) days’ notice result in forfeiture of reservation deposit. Reservations not checked in by 11:00 AM CST in the morning after your scheduled arrival date will be released without refund.ANY NEW RESERVATION MADE STARTING SEPTEMBER 8th:Cancellation Policy Changes for 2021—starting September 8th, 2020:
- Guest cancels within 24 hours no penalty
- Guest cancels 15 days or greater before scheduled arrival $40 cancellation fee.
- Guest cancels within 14-day window of scheduled arrival forfeits required deposit.
- Safe, Slow Driving is a Must for cars, bicycles and golf carts. Children are at play throughout the entire Park. Please observe the 5 1/2 MPH speed limit on all Park roads. This applies to the rental carts as well.
- Safety Reasons: We do not allow fireworks, firearms, or weapons of any kind, ATV's, go-carts, scooters or mini-bikes.
- Security Gates: When you check in you will receive one car tag and one barcode pass that are required for entry into our park. Extra vehicles will be required to register in the Ranger Station to receive a car tag and a barcode pass. Extra vehicles are $5 per night.
- Site Restrictions: Camping rates are for 1 camping unit plus 1 vehicle; an additional tent or vehicle may be added for an additional fee. Additional tent $10 a night. Extra vehicle $5 a night. Camping rates are based on 4 persons per site, additional per person fees are $15 per night (ages 3-60). A Maximum of 8 persons and one family per site. Please do not ask for exceptions as we feel this is very generous.
- Site Lock Fee: You may pay a $15 fee to request a certain cabin or campsite that guarantees that specific cabin or site unless something is physically wrong with the cabin or campsite that makes it unrentable. In this case the request fee would be refunded. If you do not have a paid cabin or campsite request, you will not know your exact number until check in. If you have allergies or asthma, please inform your reservationist at booking time so you are not placed in a cabin that has had pets in it.
- Smoking is not allowed in all buildings and cabins, game room, swimming pools, Water Zone Splashpad and waterslide areas. Please dispose of cigarette butts properly.
- Trash Bags should be placed by the street between 8-10AM and we will pick it up. Please do NOT put it out the night before, as we have critters that just love to get into trash bags and make a mess.
- Your Guests: Due to Covid-19 additional guests are not allowed at this time. Only registered campers listed on your original reservation can enter the park at this time.
COVID19 POLICY CHANGES:
HISTORICALLY we have given our guests the right to renew their same site/cabin of the same event dates the following year until noon of their checkout date before opening the site up for the general public to book.
The Covid Pandemic has really caused a number of issues in our operations, and this is one of them. Our policy is still being continued as explained below:
- If a guest had a campsite or cabin reserved pre-pandemic for 2020 dates and instead of cancelling for a refund, they rescheduled for the same 2021 event dates in the same campsite or cabin, then that guest retains their original booking priority. Since many reservations will be made online it will not always be possible to explain up front that for 2020 there may be situations, such as above, where a site is already reserved for next year.
- If we are unable to provide available comparable campsite/cabins for the rescheduling dates due to capacity issues, a one time 10% discount for any other dates in the year can be applied to to the future reservation.
We hope you will understand why this is considered a necessary, if unusual, interpretation of our historical policy.