--Karst Beach is closed for the 2021 season.--Halloween Weekends begin September 24th.--Book ONE YEAR in advance TODAY!--
|Maintenance Assistant Manager|
|Date Posted:||Jun 3, 2021|
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred, however not required.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively through both verbal and written venues
• Possess organization skills as well as the ability to manage and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
• Possess great customer service and relation skills
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved oral or written instructions.
• Ability to lift and carry objects weighing from 15-50 pounds
• Ability to work in poor weather conditions
Brief Job Summary:
The Maintenance Team Member is responsible for the overall upkeep of the camp-resort landscape and the exterior image including but not limited to buildings, campsites and cabins. Performs various maintenance duties necessary to maintain and enhance the value of Jellystone Park™. Works as a team along with fellow employees to ensure the park meets the quality maintenance standards set by the franchise.
Essential Job Responsibilities and Duties: (these duties include, but are not limited to):
• Maintains grounds and amenities areas, properly disposing of litter and debris
• Performs various maintenance functions and records findings in maintenance tickets
o Functions may include, but are not limited to light bulb changes, filter changes, lock repairs, install/repair window coverings, caulking, touch-up painting, pool maintenance, preventive maintenance, etc.
• Maintains park equipment, which may include repairs and preventive maintenance as needed
• Maintains driveways, parking lots, curbs, dumpster areas, and all other public areas as directed by the Maintenance Manager or Assistant General Manager
• Landscape by planting flowers, grass, shrubs and bushes, applying fertilizing, trimming or cutting trees and shrubs, pull weeds, rake and mulch
• Apply pesticide to rid grounds of pests such as mosquitos, wasps, ticks and others
• Makes minor carpentry, electrical, mechanical and plumbing repairs.
• Preforms touch up and finish painting
• Assists in set up and tear down of chairs, tables and equipment for events
• Follows all applicable safety rules and procedures
• Maintains and cleans pools, waterslide and splash pad daily, including pool deck areas, lounge chairs and tables
• Responds to guest complaints or issues in regard to site or cabin maintenance.
• Always represents the company in a professional manner.
• Reports any maintenance concerns for repairs to Maintenance Manager immediately
• Restores work area back to originally cleanliness
Other Job Functions:
• Works closely with management and fellow staff in developing a team that effectively represents the quality and professionalism of camp-resort property, through the use of professional communication including a proper phone and in-person greeting and professional written communication when needed
• Attends and participates in training programs as requested
• Assists other staff members in other departments as needed
• May be required to drive motorized vehicle on or off property for company business.
• Based upon experience
• Hourly wage depends on knowledge and skills in the maintenance field.
Pay increases, when given, are based on factors such as above-average job performance and earnings of the park and are not necessarily given based on length of service.