Active and retired military and those who have served Honorably─ 15% off Cabins and Campsites and golf cart rental (limited to ONE golf cart per stay). Discount is honored upon check-in with a Military ID, Driver's License with endorsement, discharge papers or other means.. Thank you for your service!
Pet fees in Lincoln's Logs, Amish and Savannah Cabins
Savannah cabins pet friendly in 2019!
$10 per night per pet, only two pets allowed per cabin.
Golf Cart Rentals
We offer four and six seat golf carts for rent. You may reserve at the time of your booking. Friday and Saturday rental requires a 2-day minimum and holiday weekends require a 3-day minimum. Golf cart rentals are from 11 am to 11 am the following day. In 2019 we added 6 additional six seat carts for a total of seven.
4-seat cart $35 to $60 per day (depending on time of year)
$195 for 3-day holiday period
6-seat cart $55 to $115 per day (depending on time of year)
$360 for 3-day holiday period
You must be 21 years of age with a valid driver's license to rent and drive any cart. A credit card must be on file for rentals.
ATV's are NOT allowed.
Personal Golf Carts
- Effective Jan 1st, 2018 personal golf carts are no longer allowed per insurance requirements. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
For our guests that have a disability restricting their mobility we have three ways to assist you.
- You are always free to call our Ranger Station office and request transportation assistance. There is no charge and we will have someone there to help you as rapidly as we can arrange personnel.
- We have one of our golf carts which has been modified for handicapped drivers, similar to the modifications an automobile may have made to the steering, gas and braking functions. That cart is available for rent at the same price as our other rental carts.
- If you are mobility restricted and own your own golf cart, you can still bring it into Jellystone Park for your personal transportation in the park. However, there are some rules you will have to follow:
- Register the cart with the Ranger Station office upon arrival, including a statement that it is required due to a mobility disability.
- Sign our Agreement that you will comply with the same rules as our rental carts as to hours of operation, minimum driver age, drive only on roads, etc.
- Display your State issued handicap Placard on the cart when driving, or a substitute placard which we can provide. This is to distinguish for other guests why a non-Jellystone Park cart is being permitted in the park when otherwise none are allowed.
- The mobility restricted person MUST be on the cart whenever it is in motion.
- Inappropriate use of the cart will trigger loss of the privilege to utilize the cart in the park, and result in a fine equal to one day’s rental of a Jellystone Park Cart at our regular rates. Inappropriate use includes but is not limited to:
- Cart use without the mobility restricted person on the cart.
- Underage driver (minimum age 21)
- Invalid or no Driver’s License presented upon Jellystone Park Staff request.
- Reckless driving
- Operating the cart off-road or outside the Campground.
All Inclusive Rates
Included in camping/cabin fee for most (see persons included in rate schedule). Additional camper guests are $15 per person per day. Please check-in with the Ranger Station to get a wristband and a car tag. Additional vehicles/car tags are $5.00 per vehicle/per night.
- All camping (sites) rates are based upon up to 4 persons/campsite. Additional persons are $15/night. Maximum 8 persons per site AND one family per site.
- Non-Camper Day Passes: Please visit the Day Pass menu tab located below Area Attractions or Karst Beach